Just a day after the full release of MLB The Show 20, Sony San Diego (SDS) is set to release yet another patch to players.
Available on Thursday, the latest update addresses a few gameplay bugs including a glitch with the button accuracy meter, and checked swing contact percentage.
Full patch notes are below:
- Fixed an issue that caused the Button Accuracy Throw Meter to get stuck in the red, following a specific bullpen operation.
- Increase to hitting difficulty in Diamond Dynasty.
- Fewer checked swings will hit the ball into play.
- Pitch speed slider has more range.
- When swinging early on an outside pitch, fly balls and line drives that would be labeled ‘Rolled Over’ will now be labeled ‘Out in Front’.
Hopefully, this solves any issues players have been having on the diamond. But, if more problems arise, it’s clear that SDS is going to be quick to address them.
From SGO’s MLB The Show 20 review:
For more on MLB The Show 20, including all of the latest patch details and updates, stick with Sports Gamers Online.