San Diego Studio (SDS) released its latest patch for MLB The Show 20 early this morning. Patch 1.08 contains fixes for multiple gameplay flaws and other minor bugs that were pain points for players in the first three weeks of the game’s existence, particularly online. MLB The Show 20 is available everywhere now, exclusively for PlayStation 4. Here is everything you need to know about the latest update for The Show 20.
MLB THE SHOW 20 PATCH 1.08
Per TheShowNation, the patch notes are as follows:
- Fixed an issue that would cause outfielders to miss catches when a user reached the catch region at the last possible moment.
- Fixed an issue causing homeruns to get sucked into an outfielders glove resulting in an out.
- Fixed an Online Head-to-Head issue where a user could get trapped in their pause menu until their pause timer ran out, resulting in a forfeit.
- Fixed an issue where an early steal of home would not count as a run on specific deep fly balls.
- Removed the “Baserunning Decisions” option from the in-game menu in Online Head-to-Head games, as all Online Head-to-Head games are manual by default.
- Users who lose connection in the Showdown front-end menu will no longer automatically fail the moment or showdown.
- Fixed various minor issues with Play-by-Play commentary.
- Various crash fixes.
Update 1.08 is set to deploy at 3 AM PT on Friday 4/10/2020.
You can read more about MLB The Show 20 Patch 1.08 here.
Are you going to purchase MLB The Show 20? Did you already pre-order the game? What do you think so far? Let us know in the comment section below, and don’t forget to subscribe to SGO.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!