Today’s roster update features attribute upgrades and position changes, as well as team changes as a result of recent trades or signings. Below are some of the major attribute changes.
- Shane Bieber, Indians SP – 89 to 92
- Fernando Tatis Jr., Padres SS – 85 to 88
- Zack Greinke, Astros SP – 84 to 85
- Whit Merrifield, Royals 2B – 84 to 85
- Aaron Nola, Phillies SP – 84 to 85
- Brandon Lowe, Rays 2B – 78 to 82
- Robinson Cano, Mets 2B – 78 to 81
- Alex Verdugo, Red Sox RF – 78 to 81
- Max Fried, Braves SP – 78 to 80
- Luke Voit, Yankees 1B – 78 to 80
- Jose Iglesias, Orioles SS – 79 to 80
- Javier Baez, Cubs SS – 86 to 85
- Max Muncy, Dodgers 1B – 81 to 79
- Willson Contreras, Cubs C – 81 to 79
- Christian Vazquez, Red Sox C – 80 to 78
- Emilio Pagan, Padres RP – 80 to 78
- Craig Kimbrel, Cubs RP – 80 to 76
SDS will be issuing roster updates every Friday during the MLB regular season. You can find all of this week’s changes here.
The featured card in this set is 96 overall Signature Series John Smoltz.
New Topps Now cards and moments are also available. Complete all six of the past week’s moments to earn a Topps Now choice pack, good for two Topps Now players. Today’s release includes the following Topps Now cards:
- 98 overall Bo Bichette, Blue Jays SS
- 96 overall Yordan Alvarez, Astros LF
- 95 overall Clint Frazier, Yankees RF
- 95 overall Travis Shaw, Blue Jays 3B
- 94 overall Austin Hays, Orioles CF
- 93 overall Thomas Nido, Mets C
JON LESTER PLAYER PROGRAM
A quick way to earn points in the 7th Inning Program is by completing the new Jon Lester player program. Completing the program and collecting this card will earn you 20 points in the 7th Inning Program. Here is a look at the card art and attributes for Lester.