MLB The Show 21 update 1.20 is now available to download on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One. According to the patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life fixes and changes. It also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added a long list of bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. The previous patch notes will be included here.
Check out MLB 21 version 1.20 details below.
MLB The Show 21 Patch (1.20) Notes Revealed
- Following the feedback from the PCI changes made in Update 17, we are scaling back the reach of the PCI by approximately half. Players can still reach the corners of the zone but will notice a decrease in the coverable region outside of the zone.
- XBOX: Fixed a rare occurrence where input was lost when using Pinpoint Pitching interface.
- XBOX: Fixed a bug that would prevent users from pitching a perfect Splitter or Forkball regardless of player input.
MLB The Show 21 1.19 Patch Notes (Game Update 19) – October 25, 2021
- Addressed an issue that would cause the bullpen menu to become stuck on the offensive user’s screen during head-to-head games.
- Added stability fixes
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.
MLB The Show 21 update 17 Patch Notes- October 5, 2021
- The PCI range and sensitivity have been increased to reach the corners of the zone. This is most noticeable on Hall of Fame and Legend difficulties.
- Increased the difficulty for Pinpoint Pitching on Competitive Settings and Legend difficulty (in all modes). The gesture, release timing, and direction now have a less lenient criteria for ‘Good’ and ‘Perfect’ pitches when using competitive gameplay style settings.
CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK
- Fixed the stats displayed for Shohei Ohtani and Ramon Laureano in the pre-game screen.
- Players now display the correct MLB Stats in the Player Cards and on Score Bug in Exhibition Live Roster games.
- Fixed a bug where settings would reset (including Dynamic Difficulty) when players would exit an offline game.