San Diego Studios has released the fourth official update to MLB The Show 22. This patch fixes problems with fielding, stadium creator, and more. The full patch notes are below.
MLB The Show 22 Update Details
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause players to T-pose after a swinging strikeout.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the shortstop to throw without urgency in some situations.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the first baseman from catching a specific pop up around the pitcher’s mound.
- Removed check swings from Beginner difficulty to simplify the experience for new players.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the first baseman from moving after a specific catch animation.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause a network error to occur when a user disconnected their controller.
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause users to see different screens before the game.
- Logic improvements made to the CPU roster to promote highly rated players with MLB experience who should be on the 40-man roster.
- Fixed an issue that would cause incorrect difficulty settings in game.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent some wall props from being selected.
- Fixed the Batter’s Eye wheel button, and other other buttons that weren’t matching up with their intended selections.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a soft lock when attempting to enter a stadium after receiving a Download Failed message.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the grass to appear white in created stadiums.
- Various prop improvements.
- Introduction of the Nike City Connect Kansas City Royals uniform.
- Various equipment updates and additions.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by joining us on Discord, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!