MLB The Show 22 just received its 13th title update. This update doesn’t bring too much in terms of fixes to the game. The main point of this update was to fix the frame rate problem when playing at the Field of Dreams stadium.
The frame rate problem with the Field of Dreams has been an issue since MLB The Show 22 launched. Players have had problems with the game feeling like it was choppy and not running well when playing at this stadium. Oddly enough this was not a problem last year, when the Field of Dreams made its debut in MLB The Show 21. Despite being an issue since launch, this update comes less than 24 hours before the drop of the Field of Dreams Featured Program. This program is expected to include a new event that is locked with Field of Dreams as the stadium. We’ll be getting news on the Field of Dreams featured program later this afternoon.
The full patch notes are shown below:
MLB The Show 22 Title Update 13
- Fixed a bug that could occur in the pre-game menus.
Road to the Show
- Fixed an issue that could display button inputs in the incorrect order when altering/viewing CBP’s Pitch Repertoire in the front-end menus.
- Fixed several freezes that could occur when using the on-screen keyboard in co-op games.
- Added 89 new Minor League themed props. You can find them all if you search for “minorleaguekit” in the Stadium Creator Editor.
- Frame rate improvements were made to the Field of Dreams stadium.
- Fixed an audio issue that could cause a pinch hitter to be announced twice.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by joining us on Discord, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!