On Friday, South Korean publisher Com2us announced Out of the Park Baseball 23 has partnered with Topps BUNT. This partnership enhances the experience in OOTP 23’s Perfect Team mode by bringing Topps’ signature baseball card design to the game. Topps-designed baseball cards will be available in Out of the Park Baseball 23 starting today.
OOTP 23 and Topps Baseball Cards
OOTP’s Perfect Team is an online game mode that lets players assemble their baseball dream team. Topps brings its iconic design to Perfect Team, including all-new missions and rewards to Out of the Park Baseball 23. On the flip side, Topps BUNT, the online trading card game, will receive similar features. You can access these cards on both PC and mobile of Out of the Park Baseball 23.
The OOTP 23 and Topps partnership brings many new features, such as:
- New Topps Cards for Every MLB Team – Perfect Team enthusiasts will be able to access 91 Topps-designed cards over the course of the season. Each MLB team will ultimately have three Topps player cards; one pitcher, one-hitter, and one Topps reward card that players can earn by capturing that team’s player and pitcher.
- Cross-title Rewards – When a Perfect Team player gets their first Topps card, they will immediately earn valuable rewards in the Topps® BUNT® app, including a 100,000 in-app currency boost plus 10 Postseason Packs as well as a bonus Diamond Pack in Perfect Team.
- Fun New Missions and Rewards – When a Perfect Team player completes all 30 Topps team missions across Leagues, Tournaments, and Perfect Drafts, they will receive a bonus “topper” Topps card.
- Cards for Various Levels of Play – Rookies and veterans alike can enjoy the OOTP 23’s Topps baseball cards with Gold, Diamond, and Perfect card varieties available.
- Earn Perfect Points in Topps BUNT App – Players will soon be able to complete OOTP-themed challenges in the Topps® BUNT® app to gain upwards of 35,000 Perfect Points to be used in Perfect Team.
Out of The Park Baseball 23 is out now for PC, Mac, and Linux.
Have you been playing OOTP‘s Perfect Team mode? Are you excited about the new licenses coming to the game? Let us know in the comments. Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest-growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by joining us on Discord, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!