NBA 2K22 Arcade Edition released Tuesday, October 19, just in time for the tip-off of the NBA’s 75th season. The Apple Arcade exclusive returns after a very successful launch of last season’s game.
NBA 2K22 Arcade Edition allows players to take the virtual hardwood and run with some of the league’s best stars, including Luka Doncic, Damian Lillard, Kevin Durant, Jayson Tatum, Zion Williamson, Rui Hachimura, Karl-Anthony Towns, and more.
NBA 2K22 Arcade Edition Trailer
- The Association mode lets aspiring coaches and players become the GM’s and head coaches of their favorite NBA franchises and build their NBA dream teams. Manage their NBA rosters and make trades, sign free agents, scout up-and-coming prospects, and control their team’s finances.
- MyCourt offers the ability to customize a court, train on and run drills to hone basketball skills, all while leveling up stats on the way to reaching NBA All-Star status.
- Quick Match featuring updated 2022 NBA rosters.
- Compete head-to-head with a friend in Online Multiplayer mode.
- Play 3v3 street basketball in Blacktop mode.
- Start a personal NBA journey in MyCareer mode.
Fans can also now earn Game Center Achievements as well as experience the Controller Optimization for a better gameplay experience. Additionally, Arcade Edition features a new lite controller and AI assist for both offense and defense.
NBA 2K22 Arcade Edition is playable across iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV via Apple’s $5-per-month gaming subscription service. Since launching in September 2019, the service has built up more than 30 original, exclusive games. Sports titles such as Ultimate Rivals: The Rink, Ballistic Baseball, and others also call the Apple Arcade home.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!