As we approach the unveiling of season six of NBA 2K22, Take-Two Interactive revealed the newest patch of NBA 2K22. In it, players will enjoy plenty of quality of life changes that will make the game a bit smoother. Check out the full patch notes below.
🚨 Our latest patch is live on PlayStation/Xbox with prep for Season 6 and minor fixes and improvements to enhance the overall NBA 2K22 experience
— NBA 2K (@NBA2K) April 6, 2022
New Gen Patch Update 1.11 – 04.06.22
- Preparations for NBA 2K22 Season 6, launching this Friday, April 8th, at 8 AM PT/11 AM ET/4 PM BST. Stay tuned for what we have in store!
- Clarified the instructions in Quick Play for Play With Friends so that it is clear the Quarter Length and Difficulty settings come from the host player
- The following players and coaches have received new scans and/or had general likeness or tattoo updates made to them:
- Tattoo Updates:
- Paolo Banchero
- Tattoo Updates:
- Addressed an issue that could cause certain takeovers to be applied to player builds that were not allowed
- Various stability and performance improvements have been made throughout the City
- Updated the location for the Photo Challenge: Traditional Photo 7 quest so it can be completed properly
- Resolved a display issue that could cause certain users to temporarily display their level from the previous season after a season changeover
- Addressed a rare hang that could occur when using specific custom rosters and attempting to play shortened 29 or 58 game seasons in MyNBA
Current Gen Patch Update 1.11 – 04.06.22*
- Preparations for NBA 2K22 Season 6, launching this Friday, April 8th, at 8 AM PT/11 AM ET/4 PM BST. Stay tuned for what we have in store! This patch also includes new clothing, shoes, quests, soundtracks, and court designs
- Reduced the difficulty of Wednesday XP Bonanza daily quest
- Minor fixes and improvements to enhance the overall NBA 2K22 experience
*Switch is coming 2 AM PT Thursday and PC at 8 AM PT Friday
Let us know how you are feeling below about the newest patch to NBA 2K22. Are you excited for season six?