The latest NBA LIVE 16 Roster Update is here. As usual, that means some changes are in store. We’ve got the rundown for you below courtesy of EA Sports, for a complete look at the update, check out the website.
- Kristaps Porzingis, PF, New York Knicks – OVR 82 (+2) – Porzingis is quickly becoming a fan favorite in New York and it’s easy to see why. He’s been playing like a seasoned vet.
- Hassan Whiteside, C, Miami Heat – OVR 84 (+2) – He’s averaging a double-double and nearly FIVE blocks per game.
- Andre Drummond, C, Detroit Pistons – OVR 92 (+1) – Drummond keeps having an all-star caliber season, averaging 18 points and 17 rebounds per game.
- Karl-Anthony Towns, PF, Minnesota Timberwolves – OVR 86 (+1) – Towns is continuing to show the league why he was such a sure-thing at No. 1 overall.
- CJ McCollum, SG, Portland Trail Blazers – OVR 75 (+1) – He’s having a breakout season starring alongside Damian Lillard in Portland.
On the way down:
- Kobe Bryant, SF, Los Angeles Lakers – OVR 85 (-3) – This year is the farewell tour for Kobe.
- LaMarcus Aldridge, PF, San Antonio Spurs – OVR 90 (-3) – LMA is having a down week and isn’t as productive in his new role with the Spurs. He’ll find his way.
- Klay Thompson (OVR 88) -3 – Thompson has fizzled out a bit, but that’s partly due to the emergence of Cheat Code Curry.
- Marc Gasol, C, Memphis Grizzlies – OVR 89 (-2) – Things are turning around for the Grizzles and hopefully Gasol will stuff the stat sheet more.
- DeMar Derozan, SG, Toronto Raptors – OVR 84 (-2) – His shooting has been off percentage-wise.
- Ty Lawson, PG, Atlanta Hawks – OVR 82 (-2) – Lawson has been simply ineffective in Houston.
What do you think of the update? Let us know in the comments below.