After being teased by the developers, 3-on-3 basketball has finally come to NBA Live 18 with the game’s latest update.
Not much is known about the new mode for players, but, based on the teaser video below, it appears to be similar to how Live Run works just with four less players on the court.
What if #NBALIVE18 was real life… #WaitForIt pic.twitter.com/DQafTFMFfc
— EA SPORTS NBA LIVE (@EASPORTSNBA) November 21, 2017
NBA Live 18 is available now for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. To read and watch our review of this year’s basketball title from EA Sports, click here.
Full details for the latest update to the game can be found below:
- 3v3 Live Run
- Live Run can now be played 3v3 or 5v5.
- Players can now search for a public or create a private 3v3 Live Run match
- Reward Crate Bug Fixes
- Fixed issue where players would experience slow down navigating the menus with The One (Xbox)
- Fixed issue where players would be disconnected from the EA Servers when navigating into The One Store.
- Fixed issue where players would get a Reward Crate with 250 RP while in a lobby, resulting in the player being forced to leave the lobby.
- Create a Player
- Fixed an issue in which Carmelo Anthony’s Jumpshot was not unlocking for Created Players with a 79 Shot Off Dribble
- Fixed an issue where all of a player’s objectives would be reset after restarting a match within Pro-Am Tour.
- Ultimate Team
- Fixed Lonzo Ball not using his signature jumpshot in LUT games.
- Roster Update
- Updated Roster Transactions thru 11/15
- Updated player jersey numbers thru 11/15
- General Updates
- Made general stability fixes and improvements
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages.