EA Sports released the details regarding the latest NBA Live January title update. This is a rather small update, and includes just a few fixes and gameplay improvements.
You can check the full NBA Live title update notes below:
- Latency Burst Control
- Online – Improve Internet Latency / Jitter handling
- Better too few player detection
- Make Private to Public Lobby More Likely To Pick Up Random Users In 18
- Fixed Live Events Crash
- Idle users being kicked – Timer moved from 5 minutes to 48 seconds
- UI/UX: Changes to starting lineups do not change or take effect in gameplay when changing the starting lineup in Play Now.
- Made general stability fixes and improvements
As you can see, this update fixes issues with both online play and Live Run game modes. The update will be noticeable to users by the various bug fixes listed above. The fix that should be the most noticeable to players is the “idle user kicked” timer moving from 5 minutes to 48 seconds.
This update is much smaller than NBA Live’s previous update, but should definitely improve your overall basketball gaming experience.
Want more on NBA Live? SGO is your number one source for all the latest updates, news and notes from around the world of NBA Live.