New info released today detailing Destiny 1st’s Expansion “The Dark Below”. It adds brand new content for PvP & PvE as well as some fixes that Destiny fans have been asking for.
- Expansion releases December 9th
- Raises level cap to 32
Bounty slots increased from 5 to 10
- Adds new armour, weapons and gear to the game, as well as new legendary and exotic quality items
- Three new PVP maps will be added. Close quarters map The Pantheon is set in a Vex temple inside the Black Garden. Another smaller map is called The Cauldron, an abandoned Hive ritual site. There’s also a new vehicle-based map called Skyshock, an old interplanetary defence array
- One new strike will be added for all players, called The Will of Crota. PlayStation players get an extra strike called The Undying Mind, set in the Black Garden
- New Raid added “The Will of Crota
- 3 new story missions provided by Eris, a new vendor character in the Tower, with a pretty interesting story to tell, that you’ll be able to experience and play through once you buy the DLC. She’s going to send you on a mission against the Hive to help stop Crota and his efforts to invade and take over the Solar System.
Checkout some screenshots below from the Expansion:
Check back daily for Destiny info and Tips here at Sports Gamers Online.