Today another EA Sports UFC 2 content update has arrived, and it’s available now worldwide for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. There are new fighters, updates to UFC Ultimate Team, and gameplay improvements.
Game Mode Updates
All-New Item Exchange: A brand new way for you to get more powerful items in UFC Ultimate Team. Exchange five (5) items in your Collection for a brand new random item that is a level higher. Exchange better items for a higher chance of getting rare fighter showcase moves items.
- Added the ability to edit a created fighter’s appearance at any time in Ultimate Team and Career Mode.
- Added the display of the winning move, the player’s best move and the opponent’s best move after an Ultimate Team fight in the post-fight menu.
- Added the ability to view more details about the fighters in Live Event fights.
- Strike Intercept: Strikes landed within the opponent’s initial wind up phase of a strike will halt them from completing their strike.
- Stockton Slap – 209 move added.
- If a parry is mistimed, the block is not activated automatically.
- Reduced speed of clinch attempts.
- Improved AI logic for submissions and game plans.
- Elbows and Punches in Muay Thai Clinch cannot intercept transition attempts.
- Swaying away from the opponent will put the fighter at risk for higher body damage.
- Bottom fighter is given Grapple Advantage after escaping finish the fight into back side.
- Increased grapple advantage is given to bottom fighter while top fighter strikes in side control
- Made the bottom fighter’s transition to side control from back side uninterruptible by strikes
- In sprawl, the bottom fighter will now slowly accumulate grapple advantage, making escapes easier the longer they are held in that position.
- Tuned damage on uppercut combos.
- Clinch and Takedown attempts punish more when denied.
- Updated Attribute/Perks/Moves for various fighters.
What did you think of the second EA Sports UFC 2 content update? Let us know in the comments below.