The latest patch and data pack for eFootball PES 2020 has been released by Konami for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Patch 1.04 features a number of adjustments and fixes to the game while Data Pack 4.0 features over 50 new player scans, including eight legends. You can check out the full details below.
If you want to know more about eFootball PES 2020, check out SGO’s official review of Konami’s latest soccer sim.
Data Pack 4.0 Details
Updates and Additions
- New season data for Campeonato Brasileiro (Brazil) implemented. Includes league promotions and relegations.
- New season data for TOYOTA Thai League implemented. Includes league promotions and relegations.
- New/updated Strips
- New/updated media backdrops
- New/updated face models
- New/updated player portraits
- New Manager portraits
- New boot models
- New ball designs
- New Goal Celebrations
Patch 1.08 Details
- Default Condition Rating for Legend players set to ‘B’.
- Added the option to select strips from squads that you have purchased in myClub.
- Those who compete in Grand Finals will now receive a ‘Representative Reward’ in addition to the ‘Grand Final Reward’.
- An issue that prevented you from selecting certain leagues in Random Selection Matches when filtering players by league.
- An issue that caused player models to disappear from the pre-match menu when using a strips created by importing image data through Edit mode.
- An issue that causes the Weekly Point screen to appear after certain Matchday Grand Finals. Ordinarily, Weekly Point totals should not change after Grand Finals.
- An issue where the incorrect team is displayed for Featured Players in certain locations. Currently, the Team Emblem displayed on each Featured Player’s player card is indicative of their actual team.
- An issue that causes CBs with the ‘Build Up’ Playing Style to fall back to the friendly penalty box when your team is in possession of the ball.
- An issue which sometimes causes passes kicked with a full power gauge to fall short of their target when using Manual Controls.
- An issue that results in commands being issued to the wrong player during penalty shoot-outs in Team Play Lobby matches.
- An issue that sometimes causes players assigned to different positions in the COM’s squad formation to overlap.
- A variety of minor adjustments have been made to each mode to improve the overall gaming experience.