League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena game developed by Riot Games. Millions of people play it every day, making it one of the most popular PC games in the world. The game also supports one of the most popular and competitive esports competitions and communities. Like any good team, the way to victory is teamwork. For League of Legends, this means mastering the required roles on each team.
Jungles are considered one of the most challenging roles to fit in on this legendary esport. Check out our article below to find out more. You can also go with free spins no deposit games if you take a break from matchmaking or plan your next strategy.
Mastering the “Jungler” role
In the game, each player takes control of a “champion” with unique skills and fights in teams against other players or champions controlled by the computer. Junglers have a unique and important role in League of Legends. Their job is to clear out neutral camps, give their teammates a better view of and control over the jungle, and gank lanes to help their teammates get an advantage. Junglers have to deal with a lot of problems and challenges that can make their job hard.
The fact that they need more resources is one of the biggest problems they face. In the jungle, no minions give gold and experience like there are in the lanes. This means that junglers must rely on their skill and speed to get ahead. This can make it hard for junglers to keep up with their teammates’ levels and items, which can cause them to stay caught up early in the game. Junglers also need help with not being in charge of the game. Junglers are often at the mercy of their lanes because they rely on their teammates to set up ganks and help them. This can be unpleasant when lanes lose and can’t help the jungler as much as they need to.
The pressure to do well is a third problem that junglers may face. Junglers are expected to be a big part of their team’s success, and if they don’t make a difference, they can get criticized and blamed. This can be especially hard for newer or less experienced players, who may still need to learn the skills and confidence to play the role well. There are a few things players can do to deal with these problems and improve their jungler play. One solution is to help them learn how to play better and make better decisions. This will help them clear camps faster and decide when and where to gank better. Players can also talk to their lanes more effectively and work together to plan successful ganks and take over the game.
Top Popular Junglers
Mingyi “Clearlove” Kang
Mingyi “Clearlove” Kang, who plays for EDward Gaming in the LPL, is a well-known jungler (League of Legends Pro League). Clearlove is known for his aggressive play style and ability to make quick, smart moves. He is also a good leader, and his team often looks to him for guidance and direction.
Bae “Bengi” Seong-Woong
Bae “Bengi” Seong-Woong is a well-known jungler who used to play for SK Telecom T1 and is now a coach for the team. Bengi is known for his clever play and for guessing what his opponents will do. Many people think he is one of the best junglers in the world because he has won several championships.
Kang “TheShy” Seung-lok
Kang “TheShy” Seung-lok, who plays for Invictus Gaming in the LPL, is a newer player who has made a big splash in the jungle. TheShy is known for his aggressive play style and strong mechanical skills, which allow him to take over games. He’s already won a championship, so he’s a player to keep an eye on in the future.
Kim “Gracious” Han-min
Kim “Gracious” Han-min, who plays for T1 in the LCK (League of Legends Champions Korea), and Marcin “Jankos” Jankowski, who plays for G2 Esports in the LEC (League of Legends European Championship), are two other well-known junglers (League of Legends European Championship). Both players are known for playing with a lot of aggression and making big plays.
Tips To Play Jungle More Effectively
Here are some tips on how to be a good jungler in League of Legends:
- Learn how to get through the jungle and which camps are most important. This will help you get the most out of your farm and level up more quickly.
- Learn about the good points and bad points of each jungle champion. Choose a champion that fits how you play and what your team needs.
- Talk to your team and work with your laners to plan ganks and invasions. If a gank works, it can give your team more gold and experience.
- Keep an eye on the enemy junglers and try to attack their jungle camps. This will mess up their farm and stop them from leveling up.
- Pay attention to when goals like Drake, Baron, and turrets happen. Taking control of these goals can give your team a big advantage.
- Try to learn the map and guess where the other team will appear next. This will help you predict ganks and respond to them well.
- Practice your speed at clearing camps from the jungle and try to get the most out of your build and runes so you can clear camps as quickly as possible.
- When you’re having trouble, don’t be afraid to ask for help from your team. A good jungler is fearless in asking for help and will work with his or her team to find a solution.
Overall, the jungler’s job can be challenging, but it’s also an important part of League of Legends and can be very rewarding if you learn how to do it well. Junglers can be more effective and successful if they deal with common problems and challenges and improve their skills and coordination with their teammates.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest-growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by joining us on Discord, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!