Codemasters has released the latest update for F1 2019, and it features a few smaller fixes on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
The full notes are available below. If you haven’t yet, be sure to check out our review of the latest F1 racer.
- When ‘Repair Wing Damage’ is set to ‘Yes’ on the MFD, the pit crew will now change the front wing regardless of how much physical damage it has taken
- Addressed an issue where users would get stuck between qualifying sessions if full qualifying and saving between sessions was enabled.
- Addressed an issue where users could see drivers on incorrect tyres after a pit stop
- The spectated car will no longer appear ghosted in one-shot qualifying
- F2 car leaderboards will now show which era car has been used (2018 or 2019)