FIFA 18 has received another update for the PC version where many aspects of the game were addressed.
The update addresses different issues in gameplay, online mode, FUT, and graphics.
Addressed the following issues in Gameplay:
- A freeze happening, in some situations, during the goal celebration for a goal that was scored by the goalkeeper.
- The goal celebration being skipped, in some situations, after a goal was scored by the goalkeeper.
- Holding the sprint button will once again cause a goalkeeper to get up quickly if he is on the ground while holding the ball.
- The player sometimes being in control of the wrong player in a Skill Game.
- Stringing the juggle skill move together multiple times in the Practice Arena could cause your player to disappear.
- Updated the default FIFA Trainer settings for the Intro Match to show both Movement and Mechanics instead of just Movement.
Addressed the following issues in Online Modes:
- Captains, or players that had just transferred captaincy to another player, getting disconnected or crashing after inviting another club to a match in Pro Clubs Friendlies in some situations.
Made the following changes in FIFA Ultimate team:
- Added the ability to watch FUT Champions Channel replays in a slower (0.5x) playback speed.
- When toggling the playback speed of the replay, it cycles through Normal –> Fast –> Slow.
- Removed the Single Player Camera from the list of available camera angles in FUT Champions Channel.
- Removed the non-functional Restart button in the FUT Champions Channel Pause Menu.
- Renamed the FIWC Stadium item to FeWC Stadium.
Addressed the following issues in FIFA Ultimate team:
- FUT Squads that had default tactics values that were incorrectly set to over 100 have been reset to the normal default values.
- A visual issue where sometimes the kit that a player selected to play with would not be the kit that their opponent would see them playing with in FUT Online modes.
- The FUT Squad Battles Featured Squad image not loading properly after rapidly transitioning through screens.
- The Pause Menu countdown timer sometimes displaying throughout a FUT Champions Channel replay.
- The scrolling team lineup list sometimes displaying at the start of a FUT Champions Channel replay.
- The penalty shootout tutorial sometimes displaying during a penalty shootout in a FUT Champions Channel replay.
Addressed the following issues in Audio / Visual / Presentation:
- Updates to the 2D portraits for some players.
Be sure to catch our FIFA 2018 Review.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages.