Another EA Sports UFC 2 content update has arrived today, along with patch 1.06. The combined update weighs in at about 1 GB, and comes with the addition of 3 new fighters as well as a number of gameplay improvements and bug fixes. You can find a list of the updates below.
- Added a third transition for submissive fighter in Back Sitting.
- Block will not come back up automatically after a missed parry, or a timed out parry.
- Liver Health Event allows high or low blocking.
- Addressed issue where spamming transition fakes on the ground would regain stamina.
- Addressed double stamina tax when opponent sprawls on user’s takedown.
- Addressed an issue where takedown denial stamina penalty was being applied when the user is struck out of a takedown.
- General AI Improvements.
- General Referee Improvements.
Live Event Competiton
Live Event Competition provides players the opportunity to challenge each other in 1-vs-1 online matches that centered around upcoming UFC events. We balance all fighters with the same Attribute Ratings and Move Levels. You can select five (5) Fighter Perks to customize a fighter to match your style, win your fights and rise to the top of the leaderboard to earn rewards.
The goal is to reach the top of the leaderboard and get to the highest Reward Tier, Diamond, to become the top player in a qualifier. This enters you in the Grand Tournament Final, to compete for and be crowned the EA SPORTS UFC 2 World Champion: UFC 200.
What did you think of the third EA Sports UFC 2 content update? Let us know in the comments below.