The latest patch for EA’s simulation fighting game UFC 4 is live. UFC 4 version 4.08 brings balance changes and bug fixes. It also adds two new fighters to the roster: 4 star light heavyweight Aleksander Rakic, and 4 star middleweight Marvin Vettori.
The two latest additions to the #UFC4 fighter roster 👀 🎮
Agree with their ratings? 🤔
Fight now 👉 https://t.co/5kplzAOPpZ pic.twitter.com/KmeP9h6ZUS
— EA SPORTS UFC (@EASPORTSUFC) February 11, 2021
The two new 4 stars join newly upgraded 5 star Max Holloway on the UFC 4 roster. Holloway, a featherweight from Hawaii, joins the exclusive 5-star club this weekend. He even has the medal to prove it. Holloway’s improvement comes after his January against Calvin Kattar. In the bout, Halloway set numerous single-fight UFC records. He even had a moment during the 5th round that could have come straight out of UFC 4 netplay.
You can find the full list of changes in version 4.08 below.
UFC 4 Version 4.08 Patch Notes
• Added 2 new fighters, Aleksandar Rakić and Marvin Vettori
• Increased Permanent Block Damage
• Fixed issue with pivot counters damage
• Decreased defender scramble cost against the Hiptoss from Collartie and Muay Thai
• Attempting the Muay Thai Hiptoss now requires a 20% stamina advantage
• Slowed down Jab – Question Mark Kick combo
• Slowed down Jab – Tornado Kick combo
• Slowed down Knee on Belly fake
• Made Mount to Half Guard Transition a little more readable
• Polished the ending of various animations
• Forward Back Clinch Drive Takedown
• Back Clinch Forward Drive Turn Slam
• Cage Back Clinch Forward Drag Takedown
• Side Saddle to Back Side Transition
• Heel Hook Escape to Mount
• Fixed an issue with evasion consistency on the Back Lean
• Decreased defender stamina drain on tower takedown scrambles
• Fixed lack of evasion in single leg shots from combos
• Fixed camera angle after the submissive over under trip
• Fixed scramble animation for the submissive over under trip
• Fixed rare issue with evasions in ground and pound not taxing the attackers stamina
• Significantly slowed down the fatigued/stunned rear elbow
• Fixed rare issue where body uppercuts could cause head hit reactions
• Fixed issue where body strikes that redirect to the head would deal more damage and bypass the block
• Fixed issue with knees sometimes being treated as a miss, despite visually connecting.
• Fixed issues with the Dominick Cruz’s Special Outside Lunge. It now has the proper evasion windows and can actually evade two strikes
• Fixed cases of 10-8 rounds being awarded without a significant amount of damage being dealt
• Fixed rare issue where fighters could get stuck when striking out of the clinch
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by becoming an SGO Insider, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!