The beta for Vanilla Gaming Company’s newest boxing game, titled VanillaBeast: Retro Knock-Out, is out now.
VanillaBeast: Retro Knock-Out
VanillaBeast: Retro Knock-Out is the prequel to Vanilla Gaming Company’s first game, titled VanillaBeast: Ace in the Hole. This retro-boxing adventure follows Vanilla as he makes his way through the ranks of the Venereousville Boxing Association. Players will take over 30 parody opponents based on real-life boxers like Jake Paul and Mike Tyson.
You can check out the full gameplay features below:
- Over 30 parody boxers with hilarious intros, dialog, and animations. Face off against Fake Jaul, Mason Gorehees, Cocky, Iron Druggo, Macho Boxer Dandy Ravage, Smasher Wang, and of course the reigning champ.. Tike Myson.
- 10-point must-scoring system, just like the pros use.
- Beautiful story illustrated by Oleg Okunev (Perky Little Things, Pestilence, Metropolis: Lux Obscura, etc.).
- Beautiful character and level design paying homage to the OG Punch-Out!
- Awesome parody venues such as “Madison’s Bare Garden” and “Big Bounce Beach” offer fun and unique Boxing locations.
- Classic soundtrack featuring original 8-Bit chiptunes as well as modern tracks.
- Multiple Boxing circuits full of outrageous boxers waiting for your challenge.
- Full boxer entrances complete with walks, dialog and intro music.
- Retro-style gameplay brought together with modern animation and game design. We have something for retro gamers as well as true boxing fans.
Will you jump into the ring in VanillaBeast: Retro Knock-Out? Are there any other sports games you’re looking forward to? Let us know in the comments. Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest-growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by joining us on Discord, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!