There are plenty of players who play Madden NFL year in and year out, and EA Sports wants to give back to them with the Madden NFL 19 Loyalty Rewards Program.
Starting off, the Madden NFL 19 Loyalty Rewards Program is available to anyone who has played Madden NFL over the past three years! In years’ past, loyalty rewards programs have only counted for the previous year’s iteration of that game. Knowing you could have played Madden NFL 16, Madden NFL 17 or Madden NFL 18 and be eligible is huge.
As soon as you log in to Madden NFL 19 with the same EA account you used for Madden 16, Madden 17 or Madden 18, you’ll receive the content.
EA Sports really wants to reward you for playing their game. It doesn’t matter if you played Madden 16, Madden 17 or Madden 18 at home with your own copy, at a friends house or rented the game from a place like Redbox. As long as you log in with your EA account that has Madden on it, you’re in.
The Madden NFL 19 Loyalty Rewards Program is also cross-platform. If you originally bought an Xbox One and played Madden 16 but now have a PS4 because your friends do and load up Madden 19, you’re all good. All you need is that same EA account linked to Madden.
Madden NFL 19 Loyalty Rewards Program Loot
It’s all about the loot and Madden 19 has tiered what you’ll receive based on the gameplay tied to your EA account over the course of those three titles. Played Madden 16, Madden 17 and Madden 18 for a long time? You’re getting the maximum content.
What is that content?
You’ll be able to redeem up to three Fantasy Packs. Each Fantasy Pack will include one 83 overall Elite Madden Ultime Team item. Those 83 overall Elite items are:
- Jimmy Graham – Tight End
- Brandin Cooks – Wide Receiver
- Demarcus Lawrence – Defensive End
- Zach Brown – Linebacker
- Glover Quinn – Defensive Back
So if you played all three games, you’ll essentially get three 83 overall Elites in Madden 19 to start your Madden Ultimate Team with.
Madden Ultimate Team Loyalty Tokens via NFL Replays
If you’re a Madden Ultimate Team player, your tokens are going to be able to give you some sweet rewards as well. However many tokens you earned in MUT18 via the NFL Replays Program will carry over to MUT19. It doesn’t matter if you already spent those tokens thinking they wouldn’t carry over, they will.
Depending on the amount of Loyalty Tokens you have, here is what you can receive:
- 1 Token = NFL Replay Pack – limit of 5
- 2 Tokens = Legends Fantasy Pack – limit of 4
- 3 Tokens = UL Fantasy Pack – limit of 3
- 6 Tokens = Random NFL Replay Set Player – limit of 2
- 7 Tokens = Random Ultimate Legend Set Player – limit of 2
- 10 Tokens = Random NAT Golden Ticket Player – limit of 1
- 1 Token = Small Quicksell Pack – limit of 1
- 2 Tokens = Offense Silver Player Pack – NAT (x8 players) – limit of 5
- 2 Tokens = Defense Silver Player Pack – NAT (x8 players) – limit of 5
- 4 Tokens = Offense Gold Player Pack – NAT (x5 players) – limit of 3
- 4 Tokens = Defense Gold Player Pack – NAT (x5 players) – limit of 3
- 8 Tokens = Offense Elite Player Pack – NAT (x1 player) – limit of 2
- 8 Tokens = Defense Elite Player Pack – NAT (x1 player) – limit of 2
You do not need to be signed up for Madden Rewards or MUT Rewards to get this content. You can sign up for these services to get even more packs, but it won’t limit you to the rewards mentioned above.
Lastly, you do not need to pre-order Madden 19 to receive any of the rewards listed here. There does not seem to be a date in which the Madden NFL 19 Loyalty Rewards Program ends.
Madden 19 launches on August 10, 2018 for Xbox One and Playstation 4.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!