Franchise Hockey Manager is coming back this year, as OOTP Developments announced today that the newest installment of the franchise will be released next month worldwide.
Franchise Hockey Manager 6
Franchise Hockey Manager is a simulation-style game where players can take control of a hockey team, and lead their squad to glory. Gamers can make trades, sign free agents, set lines and strategies, and make crucial decisions to make sure that your team beats the rest of the competition.
Once again, FHM will feature authentic NHL teams, featuring real rosters, team names and logos. And, the folks over at OOTP Developments are advertising some new improvements to this year’s game. Here are some of the new and returning features that will be in Franchise Hockey Manager 6:
- New Rivalry System – Rival matches have extra significance for success – and change over time in response to in-game results
- Supporter happiness is tracked, changing in response to in-game events and actions, affecting attendance, job security, owner satisfaction, and more
- Change the structure and evolution of historical leagues and teams
- Real historical staff – Play with and against legendary coaches, general managers, and owners, or step into their shoes with the new “Play as” mode that lets you take the identity (and abilities) of a real GM
- New exhibition mode – Pit teams from any era against each other, opening infinite possibilities for matchups.
- Improved team management screens – Lock players to a specific line for increased ability to influence performance
- Improved player modeling – Suspensions for on- or off-ice incidents, stat-adjusted talent ratings, and personality ratings that evolve in response to game events
- Accurate 2019 Opening Night rosters, teams, and leagues
- New Team reports – Tons of new information at your fingertips, including prospect and positional rankings, team power rankings, the best and worst single-game performances, global team ranking system, and more
- 25 new Historical Challenges – A wide variety of scenarios to test your skill.
- Carry forward your FHM 5 saves into FHM 6
- New leagues and tournaments! German, Swiss, and UK second divisions, and the Spengler Cup
Franchise Hockey Manager 6 will release worldwide on October 11, and gamers can pre-order the game now (pre-order not available for Steam) for $35.99. All pre-order orders include beta access to the game, as gamers can start playing on October 7, four days before the release date.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!