The latest patch for The Golf Club 2 — patch 1.03 — is available now for users on PC. The update, according to HB Studios, should be available in the near future for players on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
The patch makes a number of changes to the game ranging from the ability to ban players from Societies to stability within the game’s deep course designer.
Full notes can be found below:
- Staggered Leaderboards in Online Societies – This will hide final results of the round from the user before entering a round and they will see scores unfold during the event, even if the other players have completed their round.
- Society President Banning – This will give Society presidents the ability to remove inactive users or users who are abusing their settings for their Society.
- Additional Stat Tracking – We have added personal stats breakdown for number for Birdies, Eagles, Albatross and Hole-in-Ones for the user.
- Society Search Filters – We have added the ability to sort societies by popularity and by entry fees.
- Course Designer – Improved stability of course editing when manually planting pieces of grass with brushes.
- Auto Adding Rivals – Users can turn on auto add rivals during a society event and the game will select players from their round to complete against and will automatically add them to their scorecard.
- Society Handicaps – Handicap restrictions are now taking effect when joining an event, not only when joining a Society.
- Added Strokes – Addressed a case where some users were experiencing added strokes to their round after viewing a replay.
The Golf Club 2 is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. If you haven’t yet, be sure to check out our full review of the game.