Article by Matthew Sherdan
EA Sports announced the gameplay tuner update for NHL 18 will be made available later on this evening, September 27, for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
The tuning update will mainly address gameplay issues across all modes, and focuses on online gameplay specifically. The announcement was made on EA’s site by an NHL 18 community forum manager early this morning.
You can check out the full details and notes below.
NHL 18 Gameplay Tuner 1.01 : Available September 27, 2017
- Tuned ability to go in and out of the pass block state so that it behaves more realistic
- Tuned puck elasticity to get more realistic reactions when it hits the ice.
- Tuned deking success rates by deke
- Decreased top end skating ability for players skating with defensive stick held out
- Tuned down chance of auto fights post whistle
- Turned off ability for net to come off in online gameplay
- Tuned cases to fix issues where goalies were getting punished for skating to the bench on delayed penalties