The latest NHL 20 patch was released today, and the newest patch includes some AI adjustments, as well as the addition of new content for World of CHEL.
NHL 20 Patch 1.6 Details
Some of the changes that are in the latest patch are just general fixes. One change in the latest patch includes fixing a glitch where an injured player would not come off the ice. In addition, the developers tweaked the AI so that it wouldn’t over commit to the puck handler on a 2-on-1.
The skaters weren’t the only one to get a tweak, either. Goalies should now have better reactions to passes that go to the net, and the developers also fixed a glitch where a goalie could enter a broken state by hugging the post and requesting a goalie pull.
Here are the full patch notes:
– Fixed a case where an injured player would be unable to get off the ice
– Fixed a case where players other than (Brad) Marchand would lose the puck at the start of a penalty shot
– Further improvements to AI over committing to the puck carrier in 2 on 1 situations
– Improvements to ensure the weak side defender in a 2 on 2 won’t favor the pass lane over covering their assignments path to the net
– Fixed a rare case where players weren’t able to pick up a puck when they were pending a request to line change
– Further improvements to goalie tracking when the puck is behind the net and around the goal line
– Improved goalie reaction to passes on net
– Fixed an issue where a human goalie could get into a broken state when hugging the post and requesting a goalie pull
– Fixed an issue where despite having the correct top speed, players above 96 speed weren’t staying in the push puck hustle animation
– Further shot angle improvements for accurate release trajectories
World of CHEL
– New content added to World of CHEL which is to be revealed through the CHEL Challenge card. Tune in regularly to see what exciting new stuff you can earn
Art – Logos
– Adidas Hockey
– Belle Tire Hockey
– Ohio AAA Blue Jackets
– Shattuck-St. Marys School
– Total Package Hockey
For more NHL 20 news, be sure to keep checking out the SGO site.