EA Sports has released the latest update for NHL 21 on both Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Patch 1.3 covers a number of general issues as well as fixes a few bugs across Franchise Mode and Be A Pro.
You can check out the full patch notes below courtesy of EA Sports.
NHL 21 Patch Notes
- Fixes to cases where tripping penalties were being missed
- Updated dive block animations to be more flush to the ice
- Fix for users being forced out of vision control when receiving a manual saucer pass
- Fixed a case where one-timers from specific pass angles were weaker than expected
- Fixed a case where players were not being called for goalie interference when hitting the goaltender after taking a shot
- Various Desync fixes
- Fixed a case where the puck could go through the goalies stick
- Fixed an issue where goalies were auto-covering the puck through the net when on the post
- Fixed a case where the AI would get stuck behind the net during a breakout
- Improved situations where defensive AI players would lose their assignments off a faceoff tieup loss
- Fixed an issue where defenders would skate away from the play if their target went for a line change
- Fixed the bug where players with low overalls and player roles have high trade value in Franchise
- Fixed the bug where franchise Record Book tuning are not displaying accurate stats
- Fixed the bug where auto created players in franchise get created with 0/99 for all the skating style sliders
Be A Pro
- Fixed the bug where low player overall still grants captaincy in sophomore year
- Fixed the bug where shift length timer counts slower than it should
- Misc. conversation and challenge fixes
- Added a ‘Max Average Ping’ Setting to HUT Online Game Modes which can be used to reduce or increase the Maximum Average Ping you’ll matchmake with. Learn more about this change here.
- Added the ability to Hide the impact of Team Synergies (from other players) in the Player Information screen
- HUT Rush Events using players from your HUT Collection will now pre-populate your Team by automatically picking your highest rated players available. You’ll still be able to make changes before confirming your team for the Event.
- Fixed an issue where Quick Swap wasn’t available to add Locked Players to Powerplay or Penalty Kill Lines in HUT Rush 5v5 Events
- Fixed an issue in HUT Rush where sometimes both teams Mascots wore the same jersey
World of CHEL
- Added a ticker stats system in the WoC HUB to better showcase your Career Stats, Club Stats, Player Rank, and Club Finals Results and you can click into those stats to be brought to new stats summary screens
- Created a new screen to track Player Career Stats, Club Stats, Player Rank Stats and Club Finals stats
- Added additional content into WoC for upcoming Chel Challenges. Check back often to collect the latest cool new content
- Fixed an infrequent crash at the end of a club finals game
- Fixed an issue where the screen became completely black during a penalty shot
- Fixed a rare crash that would occur when skipping the outro NIS in an EASHL game
- Fixed an issue where equipping facemasks would cause hair clipping through helmets
- Fixed a post-game issue that caused the GAA and Save % for goalies to be cut off in the 3 stars of the game showcase
So sports gamers, what issues are you still having with NHL 21? Let us know in the comment section below and stick with SGO for more!