A few days ahead of yet another new Featured Program, MLB The Show 22 has deployed another title update. This marks the 14th update to the game. Sadly, this patch does not bring with it any major changes. Although fans have been asking for months now for a patch to the gameplay in MLB The Show 22, it seems that SDS still feels the gameplay works as intended.
This update comes on the heels of the Dog Days of Summer Featured Program. This program expires this week and will be replaced with a new one. MLB The Show’s Twitter today revealed that 99 OVR Prime Lou Gehrig would be one of the bosses in the next Featured Program. This update is also only a few short days after the Extreme Program was brought back to MLB The Show.
This smaller title update brings with it only a small number of improvements and bug fixes. These include some commentary bugs, a crash when simulating games in Road to the Show, and a few Stadium Creator fixes. The full patch notes are shown below.
MLB The Show 22 Game Update 14
- Fixed an issue that could cause a freeze when a Nintendo Switch controller is detached during a pitch.
- Fixed a soft lock that could occur when finding teammates for co-op games.
- Fixed a bug that would display the incorrect username when a player requests a friendly quit.
ROAD TO THE SHOW
- Fixed a crash that could occur when selecting “Sim this Appearance” with two-way players.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when saving a stadium over 100% file size. Users will no longer be able to save over 100% moving forward. (This would result in an error when loading the stadium.)
- Various prop fixes.
- Fixed an issue which occasionally caused a soft lock when exiting a Moment from the player card inventory.
- Various play-by-play commentary fixes.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by joining us on Discord, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!