The 2018 NASCAR season is less than a month away, and NASCAR Heat 2 is getting fans ready with a number of new updates.
The update, which runs $9.99 on Xbox, PlayStation 4 and Steam, features new paint schemes, new drivers, the updated 2018 schedule, the new Chevrolet Camaro Model, and even the new Charlotte Roval.
Owners of the new update will be able to take part in the 2018 season in the form of Quick Races, Championship, Split Screen and Career Modes.
Of all the updates with the DLC, the one that is certain to have fans interested is the new Roval course which is the half road, half oval course located within Charlotte Motor Speedway. Featuring 18 turns, the new Charlotte Roval is still being built in real life, but fans will be able to drive it before anyone else.
When it comes to the drivers, the full 2018 season roster in the game is as follows:
- Jamie McMurray, Cessna
- Brad Keselowski, Discount Tire & Miller Lite (for players ages 21 and up) or BRAD K
- Austin Dillon, DOW
- Chase Cabre, Max Siegel Inc.
- Kevin Harvick, Jimmy Johns
- Trevor Bayne, AdvoCare
- Chase Elliott, NAPA Auto Parts
- Aric Almirola, Smithfield
- Denny Hamlin, FedEx Express
- Ryan Blaney, Menards
- Ty Dillon, Geico
- Clint Bowyer, Haas Automation
- Ricky Stenhouse, Jr, Fastenal
- Kyle Busch, M&M’s
- Daniel Suarez, Arris
- Erik Jones, DeWalt
- Paul Menard, Menards
- Joey Logano, Shell/Pennzoil
- William Byron, Axalta
- Ryan Newman, Caterpillar
- Matt DiBendetto, Can-Am
- Michael McDowell, Love’s
- Chris Buescher, Kleenex
- Hailie Deegan, Monster Energy
- David Ragan, Shriners Hospital
- Kurt Busch, Haas Automation/Monster Energy
- Kyle Larson, Credit One
- Darrell Wallace Jr, Click ‘n Close
- Todd Gilliland, Pedigree
- AJ Allmendinger, Kroger Click List
- Jimmie Johnson, Lowe’s
- Harrison Burton, DEX Imaging
- Ty Majeski, Roush Fenway Racing
- Brendan Gaughan, Beard Oil Distributing
- Carl Long, CrashClaimsRUs
- Cole Whitt, RTIC Coolers
- Martin Truex Jr, Bass Pro Shops/5 Hour Energy
- Alex Bowman, Nationwide Insurance
- Kasey Kahne, Procore
- DJ Kennington, LORDCO/Castrol
No launch date has been announced, but details are expected soon. For more on NASCAR Heat 2, check out our review.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!