Racing fans can look forward to improvements being made to the latest NASCAR Heat 5 game. The game announced Monday a new patch that includes multiple updates and fixes to the racing game.
Patch Notes for NASCAR Heat 5
One of the biggest additions made to the game was Dale Earnhardt Jr. being put in the Xfinity Series. A Bubba Wallace Sunoco scheme, as well as two new custom paint schemes and Team Penske eNHPL driver schemes also made their way into the game. Regarding scheduling, a revised 2020 schedule was added to Championship Mode.
Three new custom fonts were added to the game. Gamers will see more logos in Custom Car and Custom Driver to enhance the customization of both. New challenges are included into the game as well.
Multiple aspects of the games were fixed. Below is the list NASCAR Heat 5 fixes made in the patch notes:
- Issue that caused users to be able to select Tony Stewart’s scheme in Career
- Updated career so DLC Cash works in “Full Career”
- Trophies that had outdated logos on them
- Adjusted DNF parameters
- Updated Custom Championship to allow all tracks in any series (excluding Dirt)
- “Restart Zone” art at New Hampshire was updated
- Track art at Charlotte Roval was updated
- Victory Scene background at Chicagoland got an update
- Fixed various text issues throughout Online, Challenges, and Options menu
- Updated incorrect driver names
- Fixed mismatching online custom car numbers
- Updated Kyle Busch’s Xfinity Pit Equipment
- Certain eNHPL Driver photos were updated
- Dirt track “Taggart” to “Fanatec Fairgrounds” were updated
- Driver’s paint schemes received updates
- Incorrect Truck series team descriptions were updated
- Logos in Dirt Career got updates
- Driver Select categories were updated
The game includes two key removals from NASCAR Heat 5. Motorious & Speed Digital Logos were removed and replaced with 704 Games logos. The game decided to remove Spectator Ticker as it will be undergoing QA.