EA Sports has released patch 1.6 for NHL 21 on both Xbox One and PlayStation 4. While nothing major is included in the patch, there are a few art updates worth mentioning.
- Fixed issue with the Calgary Flames Reverse Retro neckline coloring
- Fixed issue with the Colorado Avalanche Reverse Retro Crest being too low on uniform
- Fixed issue with the Ottawa Senators Reverse Retro Crest coloring on uniform
- Updated Nurnberg IceTigers logo
- Added Spengler Cup teams to Play Now and Online Versus
- Fixed the text for the Sherwood Code V Player Stick in Creation Zone
Again, the patch includes nothing major. However, we should expect larger issues to be addressed as it gets closer to update 2.0 for NHL 21.
If you want to know more about NHL 21, be sure to go check out our full review of this year’s game where we talk about the new Be-A-Pro and other new features!
From the NHL 21 review:
“In many ways, NHL 21 took nice steps forward to close out the current generation. The overhauled Be a Pro is a good first step to a mode that hopefully doesn’t get the ax in the transition like it did heading to the PS4 and Xbox One era. Franchise mode also continues to see improvements with the aforementioned trade deadline feature. Nevertheless, more can still be done in terms of scouting and player development.”
So sports gamers, what issues are you still hoping to see addressed in NHL 21? Let us know in the comment section below and stick with Sports Gamers Online for more information.