Punch Club 2: Fast Forward, a sequel to the popular 2016 title Punch Club, was announced today. Lazy Bear Games, who also developed the first title in 2016, made the announcement today. This will be the developer’s first release since its game Swag and Sorcery. TinyBuild is the publisher behind the popular Hello Neighbor series and will be publish this game. Fans seemed to enjoy the original Punch Club game. The game currently sits at Very Positive on Steam.
Punch Club 2: Fast Forward
According to the announcement, this new game will take place 20 years after the previous one. In this game, players must “Manage your time and funds while climbing to the top of the fighting leagues, solving crimes, working for the police, mob, mafia, and about anyone else you cross paths with.”
The announcement also discussed some new features in the upcoming game:
- Become a Champion Fighter – Punch, kick and cheat your way through, if you want. Becoming the best damn fighter ain’t easy; it takes time, dedication, dollars, and training! Increase your stats and techniques, plan your match, and create your own incredibly awesome school of fighting!
- Manage… Everything – Oversee everything from precious hours in the day to finances, whilst climbing to the top of the fighting leagues, solving crimes, working for the police, mob, mafia, and about anyone else you cross paths with. Perfect your strategy to become the best damn fighter this city has ever seen.
- Story-Rich Narrative – Fully developed NPCs with interesting personalities and stories accompany a variety of branching story paths to explore. The stakes of moral choices impact story outcomes!
- 80s Nostalgia – This fighting management sim provides a gritty throwback into an 80s inspired future. Enjoy the pure adrenaline-fueled awesomeness of the ’80s with humor, quotes, and good old bone-crunching action!
- Cyberpunk Aesthetic – The alluring pixel art style with a vibrant neon futuristic color palette and captivating visuals showcase a unique perspective of a cyberpunk future.
Punch Club 2: Fast Forward is scheduled to release in 2023 on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and on PC via Steam, Epic Games Store, and GOG.