This morning, Italian developer 34BigThings announced a sequel for it’s critically acclaimed anti-gravity racing game. Redout 2 will be released in 2022 and will feature Redout‘s signature lightning-fast racing and stunning utopian visuals.
The folks at 34BigThings released their first game, the original Redout, back in 2016. The game is an anti-gravity racer that took inspiration from Nintendo’s F-Zero series. Redout won 14 national and international awards along with the best Italian Game of The Year award in 2017.
You can check out a more extensive list of Redout 2′s key features below.
Note: The features below come from 34BigThings
Redout 2 Features
- Speed & Control: With blazing-fast speeds of over 1,000 km/h and an intuitive driving system, Redout 2 is a blast to pick up and play, but truly rewarding for any who can master its super-high skill ceiling.
- Extensive Career Mode: Fly through hundreds of events across 36 unique racetracks – all of which are reversible! From Arena Races and Time Attacks to Last Man Standing and intense Boss Races, dart past the competition and dominate the finish line.
- Competitive Multiplayer: Take on rivals in intense online multiplayer. Dive into fresh challenges with regularly added custom content and seasons featuring bonus aesthetic rewards.
- Comprehensive Customization: Choose from 12 distinct chassis and fully customize your own hover ship with an incredible selection of propulsors, stabilizers, rudders, intercoolers, flaps, magnets, wings, spoilers, rocket engines, paints, and more!
- Experience an original futuristic soundtrack from leading electronic artists like the legendary Giorgio Moroder and acclaimed talents such as Zardonic and Dance with the Dead, with tracks seamlessly and dynamically mixed based on real-time race data.
- Create and share your best high-speed moments with Redout 2’s Photo Mode.
Redout 2 is coming out in 2022. The game will release on PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!