Art of Rally is now available on Xbox, Game Pass, and Switch. The virtual rally racer saw a release on Steam September of last year. Since it dropped, the playful racing game has received favorable reviews among users and critics.
Art of Rally Console Launch
Art of Rally centers around the golden era of rally. From the iconic cars of the 60’s to Group B, players can race through stylized environments inspired by real locations. These racing backdrops span the globe from Finland and Norway to Japan. Xbox and Nintendo Switch versions of the game include the new Kenya update. This includes:
6 new challenging stages in breathtaking locations, including Mount Kenya and Lake Victoria
1 free-roaming map to chill under the African sky
4 new cars
2 new songs
Zebras, giraffes, and elephants
Art of Rally Features
In addition, the game showcases these features:
- Progress through the golden years of rally in Career Mode
- 61 iconic rally cars from the 60’s to the 90’s, Group B, Group S, and Group A
- 60 rally stages in Finland, Sardinia, Norway, Japan and Germany
- Daily and weekly challenges with leaderboards
- Photo and Replay mode for sharing screenshots
- Ghost racing: Push your limits and chase your own best scores
PlayStation 4 and 5 are expected to see an Art of Rally release as summer draws to a close. Funselektor Labs’ arcade-style racer is out now on Switch and Xbox for $24.99.
Want to stay up-to-date on all the latest racing game news? Stay tuned to Sports Gamers Online. If you like the work we do here at SGO, consider supporting us by becoming an SGO Insider.