NASCAR Heat 2 developers 704 Games announced that a new update is available for their racing title on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
You can have a look at the full details below.
– New input system, rebuilt from the ground up.
Note: Users may have to re-map their controllers. Do this in “Options -> Controls -> Configure Controls.”
– Many wheels, XInput devices, and keyboard have default configurations already set up. These should work when attached, without extra configuration.
– If your controller does not work when attached, use the keyboard to navigate to “Options -> Controls -> Configure Controls” to set it up.
– Supports using multiple input devices at once. (For instance: steer with wheel, shift with shifter, gas/brake with pedals, control overlays with keyboard).
– Deadzones can be configured in “Options -> Controls -> Other Settings.”
– Most DirectInput/XInput devices should be supported. If a device didn’t work before, try it again.
– Supports all buttons on devices, no longer limited to 20 buttons.
– Now can fully configure XBOX controllers.
– Can now assign controls to discrete functions in game. “Accept” no longer has to also control the “Race Info” display, for instance.
– Can assign buttons/keys to steer, throttle, brake, clutch, etc. Just assign “Digital Steering Left/Right”, “Digital Throttle”, “Digital Brake”, etc.
– We now support having more than one force feedback device attached to your computer.
– Player 1 and Player 2 can use different devices of any type; they don’t have to both use gamepads or both use wheels. Set this in “Options -> Controls -> Other Settings.”
– Keyboard is officially supported.
– Fixed potential game hitch when spotter speaks.
– Now award speed points for challenges.
– Display purse on the race card for career.
– Fixed “Race All Tracks” achievement.
– Better pre-race camera animations in multiplayer.
– Implemented some missing UI sounds.
– In Career, if you race cleanly, your Rivals anger level will slowly decay over time.
– Added new victory anthems.
– Tied Victory Anthems to Effects Volume.
– Improved offline race results for the AI.
– Made top-end AI more difficult at some tracks.
– Changed AI qualify logic.
– Support “strict” yellow flags in single player. Set this in “Game Settings.”
– Fixed some crash bugs.
– Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
NASCAR Heat 2 is available for PC (through Steam), Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. You can read our review following this link.