NACON and Cyanide announced today that the Tour de France and Pro Cycling Manager franchises will return this year, and new details about the upcoming games were released.
Tour de France 2020
Gamers can pedal into the action of the Tour de France in Tour de France 2020. Racers can experience the breakaways, sprints, and all the challenges pro races face in the grueling cycling tour through the country of France.
The game will also see several improvements added to this year’s game, including the addition of “The Old Lady” race. Here are all the improvements that we know of so far:
- Liège-Bastogne-Liège (“The Old Lady”) added, a 266km race of steep climbs
- A redesigned interface that provides better anticipation of the course and position of competitors
- A deeper time-trial where posture and sprint management are crucial for success
- A more realistic AI that grabs any attack opportunity
- A unique immersive aspect thanks to a new feature that will be revealed soon
Pro Cycling Manager 2020
In Pro Cycling Manager 2020, gamers can take control of a professional cycling team and lead their squad to the top. Gamers in Pro Cycling Manager 2020 can participate in all 21 stages of the Tour de France, as well as over 230 different races.
Here are some of the new features that are headed to Pro Cycling Manager 2020:
- Managing the morale of your cyclists in career mode to recreate this essential aspect of real races
- A new stage planning system to help assign your team members
- A more dynamic and aggressive AI that forces you to adapt and improve your strategy in real time
Both games will be released on June 4, 2020 for the Playstation 4 and Xbox One. For more gaming news, be sure to keep checking out the SGO site.