Coming off the heels of its major Anniversary Update, Psyonix has released the latest patch for Rocket League on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Patch 1.36 addresses a number of bug fixes stemming from the latest update, including the narrator on the new Champions Field as well as fixing framerate issues caused by the new car trails.
You can see full details of the patch below.
- Casual Matches will no longer cancel if the server does not have enough players. Bots will once again fill slots for missing players
- The “Find Match” button on the Matchmaking menu can now be selected/highlighted, allowing you to search for a match by pressing A (Xbox) or Cross (PS4) when the button is selected
- Further optimized Supersonic Trails that were causing FPS and performance issues on some hardware
- Fixed a bug with Quick Chat that caused players to automatically say “Great Pass!” or other options instead of being able to select an intended chat option
- Fixed a bug where typing in Party Chat in the Main Menu would skip songs in the selected Playlist
- Reverted a change that caused Controller Vibration to be weaker since the Anniversary update
- The “Hide Competitive Divisions” option will now work correctly with the new Find Match menu
- Corrected a suspension issue with the Batmobile and Mantis that caused them to be more visually elevated than pre-Anniversary Update
- Fixed issues with the grass on Champions Field on Low and Medium Graphics settings
- Fixed a bug with Spectator cameras focusing on the center of the field after a goal is scored
- Fixed issue where an item’s quality was not being verified during a trade
- Reduced Car Engine volume relative to other sounds and made distant cars less audible
- Corrected timing on Champions Field Announcer narration
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation in the comment section below as well as on our Twitter and Facebook pages.