Once again, it’s time for our weekly breakdown of news you may have missed from the past week. This time, we’ve got details on the latest exclusive license coming to eFootball PES 2020, new WRC 8 news and more. As always, check out all the links below for more.
SGO Inside Drive 7/26: eFootball PES 2020 & More!
Campeonato Brasileiro Série B Exclusive to eFootball PES 2020
As of July 26th, Campeonato Brasileiro Série B will be partnering with Konami. Likeother licenses and partnerships, this means the 20 clubs and their kits will be available in eFootball PES 2020. All included clubs are listed below:
- América Mineiro,
- Atlético Goianiense,
- Red Bull Bragantino,
- Brasil de Pelotas,
- Coritiba, CRB, Criciúma,
- Cuiabá, Figueirense,
- Guarani, Campinas,
- Londrina, Oeste,
- Operário Ferroviário,
- Paraná Curitiba,
- Ponte Preta, São Bento,
- Sport Club do Recife,
- Vila Nova and Vitória
eFootball PES 2020 will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam September 10th with the launch for Asia two days later.
High praise for Pro Cycling Manager
During its launch month, Pro Cycling Manager made it to the Steam Top Releases of June 2019 list. Pro Cycling Manager lets players become the manager of a professional cyclist team. As manager, players guide them as they race in the Tour de France and any of the 200 races available in-game. This year’s edition offers an even bigger experience:
- Lots of content with 200 races and 600 stages
- Multiple modes: Career mode, Pro Cyclist mode and more
- New online multiplayer mode featuring up to 16 players
- New cyclist skill tree system
- Improved, more immersive AI
WRC 8 Career Mode Details Trailer
Bigben has released a new gameplay centered around the upcoming and overhauled career mode. WRC 8 Career mode simulates the real world allowing players to become a driver for a WRC team for the first time. Players will progress through seasons in attempt to become a world champion in rally racing. The career requires players to focus on three major areas that have been included in the game:
- Event Calendar: Planning takes strategy and players will need to focus on what’s most important. That may mean foregoing an event or two in order to be well prepared for the next
- Crew: A successful crew means balancing a team comprised of six different interconnected job roles. Players must consider each unique characteristic and use them strategically
- Skill Tree: Progression of research and available resources will live in a skill tree. Upgrades will evolve based on player choices. Every decision has an impact on progression and on the morale of the crew
At the end of each rally, players will also be presented with the statistics. This should help players refine their strategies and compare themselves to competitors. WRC 8 will release in September 2019 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!