With the FIFA World Cup only a few short weeks away, EA is rolling out the red carpet for a new experience to mark the occasion. Players can very soon enjoy the latest update and a brand new World Cup experience in FIFA 23.
FIFA 23 World Cup Qatar Update
In October, Electronic Arts laid out its pitch notes for a new World Cup experience in FIFA 23. This update would bring updated rosters, a new tournament, and many other new features. In addition to the World Cup, EA has updated a few known issues in its latest football title.
Updates to General, Audio, and Visual
Made the following changes:
- Added the FIFA World Cup 2022™ experience.
- To learn more about the FIFA World Cup 2022™ experience, check out our Pitch Notes.
- Removed the previously existing Brazil team from Kick Off, Tournaments, Online Friendlies, and Online Seasons.
- The Brazil national team, featuring players competing in the upcoming FIFA World Cup 2022™, can be used in the FIFA World Cup 2022™ experience.
- Updated some commentary lines and celebrations.
Addressed the following issues:
- In some cases, Training Center Focus Areas did not update to take into account the selected Controller Settings preset.
- Addressed multiple stability issues that could occur.
FIFA 23 Review
Still not sure about picking up FIFA 23? Sports Gamers Online can help sway your decision with our extensive review of the game below. However, if you rather read our review can do so here.
Will you be trying out the new World Cup mode in FIFA 23? What country do you think will win it all in this major competition? let us know in the comments. Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest-growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by joining us on Discord, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!
Leave a Reply