Last summer, Serious Fun Football hit early access on Steam, and the game hasn’t looked back. Developer KW-SFF has juiced up Serious Fun Football with a massive REVOLUTION UPDATE. The update adds much-needed bug fixes, lighting issues, and enhanced graphics. However, one of the most exciting addition is now players can enjoy the game in third person, which gives fans a better look at the on-field action.
Hello footballers! ⚽️
We're thrilled to announce that the REVOLUTION UPDATE for SFF has just been released.
The team worked really hard to meet your expectations making the game more realistic.
Check SFF Steam page for more specific info!https://t.co/4DKnH8TWad pic.twitter.com/ptC01Z0y7y
— Serious Fun Football (@SeriousFunFoot) September 20, 2022
You can check out everything in the Revolution Update below.
Serious Fun Football Revolution Update
- New more realistic character proportions.
- Human goalkeepers implemented.
- Third Person Perspective camera for character control mode and camera options.
- New kicking mechanisms: jump and kick, quick shot. All to make the gameplay more fluid.
- Normal (not sliding) tackle implemented.
- Adjusted speed, acceleration, and agility parameters making movement more realistic.
- Mechanism for more realistic ball receiving implemented. It will take more time to control the ball for weaker footballers.
- Adjusted all player attributes to better differentiate weaker footballers from better ones.
- Through pass now will be always aimed toward the line between the receiver and opponent’s gate.
- While performing sliding tackle the character now tries to reach the ball better.
- Character now jumps toward the predicted ball location.
- Graphics performance hugely improved.
- More realistic lighting.
- …and more minor gameplay improvements and bug fixes.
KW-SFF has also noted that the Chinese and Arabic languages have been turned off for further maintenance.
You might want to note that Serious Fun Football is still in early access and will be getting more significant updates in the future. To join in on the serious fun, you can buy the game now on Steam for only 10 dollars.
Have you played Serious Fun Football yet? What do you think of the game so far? Let us know in the comments. Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest-growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by joining us on Discord, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages and our growing YouTube Channel!