Weeks after the release of TT Isle of Man – Ride on the Edge 2, it was announced today that the game will be released for the Nintendo Switch this May.
TT Isle of Man 2 on Switch
In TT Isle of Man 2, which is currently available for the Playstation 4 and the Xbox One platforms, gamers can cruise the Snaefell Mountain course, where the Isle of Man Trophy has been contested for over a century.
Here are some of the TT Isle of Man 2 features the developers have touted:
- Realistic bike physics and challenging gameplay
- All 38 miles (60km) of the Isle of Man Tourist Trophy meticulously recreated
- 17 additional circuits to explore and for improving riding skills
- An open-world area for testing reflexes and bike set-ups
- A deep Career mode offering the chance to move up from amateur rider to winner of the Senior TT
- 27 riders and 13 official TT bikes available, as well as 5 legendary bikes
- A unique helmet cam for increased immersion