On September 26, 2K held WWE 2K18 DLC day. All day long, 2K announced various superstars who would be joining the WWE 2K18 roster via a downloadable content pack. Now, 2K games has revealed this year’s season pass with details on all the DLC packs.
WWE 2K18 DLC and Season Pass
WWE 2K18 already features the most robust roster in the franchise’s history. Even so, it gets even bigger with downloadable add-ons. Another 10 superstars will be available via DLC across two packs.
Enduring Icons Pack
- Playable WWE Superstars: The Hardy Boyz;
- Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Beth Phoenix and The Rock ‘n’ Roll Express;
- The Enduring Icons Pack will be available for $9.99.
NXT Generation Pack
- Playable WWE and NXT Superstars: Aleister Black, Drew McIntyre, Elias, Lars Sullivan and Ruby Riot;
- The NXT Generation Pack will be available for $9.99.
However, as we all know, the DLC doesn’t stop there. There are three more additional add-on packs for WWE 2K18. Just like in previous years, these packs will unlock content and several player features. You can find the details of the packs below.
- Players will gain access to all unlockable content available at launch in the game’s VC Purchasable section (excluding downloadable content);
- Players can also decide the overall rankings and attribute levels for all playable characters throughout the life of the product;
- The Accelerator will be available for $4.99.
MyPlayer Kick Start
- Players will gain access to unlock and boost MyPlayer ratings and attributes made available at launch as part of the game’s MyCareer mode;
- Players can also unlock all clothing made available at launch that provides attribute boosts in MyCareer;
- MyPlayer Kick Start will be available for $9.99.
New Moves Pack
- Explore a wide variety of new in-game moves, including the Tie Breaker (made popular by WWE Superstar Tye Dillinger); the Crash Landing (made popular by NXT Superstar Kassius Ohno); the Pumphandle Death Valley Driver (made popular by NXT Superstar Akam); and the Swinging Sleeper Slam (made popular by WWE Hall of Famer Diamond Dallas Page).
- The New Moves Pack will be available for $3.99.
WWE 2K18 Season Pass
- Enduring Icons Pack;
- MyPlayer Kick Start;
- New Moves Pack;
- NXT Generation Pack.
That wraps up the announced DLC packs and season pass for WWE 2K18. Be sure to check out the pre-order content as well. Furthermore, check out the details on the deluxe and collector’s edition of WWE 2K18 to see which version is going to suit you. The game is set to launch October 17, 2017 for the PS4, Xbox One and Windows PC. There is a scheduled Fall 2017 launch for Nintendo Switch. For those of you who purchase the WWE 2K18 Deluxe or Cena (Nuff) Edition will receive Early Access to their game and play four days early on October 13. This only includes Xbox One and PS4 users.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation in the comment section below as well as on our Twitter and Facebook pages.