Today, 2K announced upgrades to the community-focused, Course Designer mode. This time, PGA TOUR 2K23 aims to improve the Course Designer community relationship with the inclusion of a selection of courses built by members of the community into the game at launch.
PGA Tour 2K23 Course Designer Details
Using Course Designer, the PGA Tour 2K community created nearly 300,000 unique courses for PGA Tour 2K21. This resulted in an ever-growing amount of new content for all players to enjoy. PGA Tour 2K23 looks to celebrate this massive effort by incorporating a selection of courses built by the community into the game. These courses will be available at launch and include:
- ArcticFury – Craggy Heights, Sherwood Shores and the Training Facility
- b101design – Lachlan Crossing and Emery Beach Club
- Crazycanuck1985 – Old Marina Golf Club and Echo Park Golf Club
- Energ1ser – Lone Grove Golf Course and Jacobson Homestead
- Mattf27 – Foxholm Golf Links and Chestnut Hollow
- VctryLnSprts – PotHole Lake Golf Club and HuckleBerry Country Club
Of course, Course Designer has also received upgrades in PGA Tour 2K23 including:
- A smoother Interface, overhauled to provide quick access to all design tools
- New cursor selection offring easier access to objects on the course
- An all-new spline tool that streamlines the process of creating walls and fences
- An update to trees previously featured in PGA Tour 2K21 including some rebuilt from scratch to improve the visual quality
- And of course, tons of new items and foliage
PGA Tours 2K23 is available for pre-order now. Basketball legend, Michael Jordan, will be playable at launch for players who pre-order PGA Tour 2K23 Standard Edition, purchase the Deluxe Edition, or the Tiger Woods Edition.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest-growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by joining us on Discord, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!