Exciting news is happening all around gaming, you just need to know where to look. As always, we are back with another SGO Inside Drive bringing several bits of news you may have missed along the way. Today’s Drive covers news featuring PES 2019, Fire Pro Wrestling World, and more!
SGO Inside Drive – New Patches, PES 2019 & More
New Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 Legends & Data Pack 4.0
Earlier this week, Konami announced new additional legends coming to PES 2019. The new additions will be available across all consoles and mobile platforms. The new legends come as a part of a new myClub campaign coming February 14th. This will see the introduction of Italian football legend, Francesco Totti, Japanese legend Hidetoshi Nakata, and soon after, South Korean star Park Ji-Sung. Lastly, the full list will be rounded off by a collection of AC Milan legends.
In addition, Data Pack 4.0 for PES 2019 is also now available as a free download. You can can grab it now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam. Data Pack 4.0 features the Celtic Park, home to Scottish Champions Celtic FC, and Ibrox, home to the Glasgow Rangers. Both iconic stadiums will be presented in stunning detail during the daytime and under the floodlights.
Accompanying the stadiums are over 70 player face updates. This includes several high-profile players from both Ladbrokes Premiership clubs. In addition, player equipment also receives a refresh, featuring updates from various major sports brands. You can catch the trailer for Data Pack 4.0 above.
RetroMania Wrestling Remake to feature Legion of Doom?
After an inspiring endorsement on Twitter from Road Warrior Animal, Retrosoft Studio may be looking to make the legendary tag team playable in the RetroMania Wrestling remake. In the comments, a few fans pointed out the absence of the two in the original game. Retrosoft Studios would go on to respond with “Maybe we can change that………”
— RoadWarriorAnimal (@RWAnimal) February 2, 2019
Fire Pro Wrestling World Patch 2.04
In the ongoing development of Fire Pro Wrestling World, Spike Chunsoft released the latest update earlier this week. You can find the patch notes below for the PC version available via Steam.
- Fixed issue where Tournaments would freeze.
- Resolved issue where Tournaments and Leagues would freeze on the wrestler select screen if there was a stable with 0 wrestlers.
- Fixed issue where if you renamed a Finishing Move in the Moveset Menu, the name would reset when you opened the Wrestler Appearance menu.
- Addressed display error with wrestler DOB and COUNTRY/REGION.
- Moveset Menu: Fixed issue with certain “Run Up Turnbuckle” preview animations.
- Wrestler will no longer tag out after Irish whipping an opponent (while opponent is running).
- In a tag team match, if an inactive wrestler cuts in and the match ends while they are in the ring, they will no longer leave the ring.
- If the CPU wins, they now hold the pin/submission for a second before releasing.
- Added Back Grapple (Big) : Smith Special
- Added Front Grapple (Big): Taichi Style Gedo Clutch
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!