It’s the time of the week where we look back at what has been happening in sports gaming. As usual, our SGO Inside Drive brings you bits of news you may have missed. This week, we have details on the PES League 2019 schedule, Steam discounts, and more.
SGO Inside Drive 6/27: PES League 2019 and More!
Tour De France and Pro Cycling Manager 2019 Editions
Tour de France 2019 and Pro Cycling Manager 2019 are now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and PC respectively. TDF 2019 features all 21 official stages. Each has been recreated in-game with a high level of detail. Players will experience breakaways, sprints, stamina management and more including:
- Multiplayer Mode: up to four players can compete online in a variety of short races
- Local Challenge Mode: Players can go head-to-head in descents, short races, and sprints
- World championships in Pro Team and Pro Leader modes complete with seasonal changes
- Improved AI
- New races: players can experience other iconic races, such as the Tour of Flanders, Paris-Roubaix, Paris-Nice, and the Critérium du Dauphiné
On PC, players can manage the races in Pro Cycling Manager 2019. Player will experience a variety of new content including:
- 200 races and 600 stages
- Multiple Modes: Career, Pro Cyclist for taking a cyclist up through the rankings to the ultimate prize, and more
- Online multiplayer mode with up to 16 players
- New cyclist skill tree system
- Improved AI built for immersion
PES League 2019 Streaming Schedule
The weekend, Arsenal FC’s Emirates Stadium in London will play host to the PES League 2019 finals. The world’s best PES 2019 players will battle it out for the top prize. The finals include 16 one-on-one players and eight co-op clans. Fans can tune in Friday, June 28th from 14:00 BST on Twitch, YouTube, and FaceBook. For Day 2, use these links for YouTube and Facebook. The streaming schedule is below:
- Friday, June 28th (CO-OP)
- From 14:00 (BST)
- Saturday, June 29th (1v1)
- From 11:00 (BST)
Fire Pro Wrestling World Patch and Steam Discount
As of today, the Fire Pro Wrestling World patches 1.20 and 1.21 are available. You can check out the fixes and patch notes below.
Patch Release Notes (1.21):
- Fixed issue where Shingo Takagi’s voice clips would not play.
- Fixed issue where Yujiro Takahashi’s voice clips were incorrectly timed.
*NOTE: If you edit or remove a DLC wrestler from their assigned Stable, they will be reassigned to the [Retired] section.
Patch Release Notes (1.20):
- Added support for DLC: “New Japan Pro-Wrestling 2018 Wrestler Pack.”
- When editing a wrestler’s date of birth, the day will no longer automatically reset unless date conflicts with calendar date.
- Fixed issue where “FPW NET” would display on Workshop registration screen.
- Fixed issue where NJPW wrestlers from unpurchased DLC could possibly appear to interfere with match (run-in).
- Added red border to Ring selection menu.
- Fixed issue where character voices for all wrestlers would stop working if a NJPW wrestler’s voice was set for Voice 1 in Edit Mode.
- Fixed issue in Moveset menu where, if wrestler is using an unusable move from unpurchased DLC (displayed in red), that move slot would remain red even after switching to a usable move.
- Improved performance in menus with a large number of wrestlers (such as Team Edit).
- Adjusted volume of entrance themes.
If you’ve been waiting to grab FPW World and/or its DLC, you can catch them on sale at a fraction of the price via Steam. You can get both the individual game and DLCs at a discounts or purchase bundles to save even more.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!