San Diego Studio (SDS) released MLB The Show 18 patch 1.09 this morning. The details are minimal and straightforward, but should continue to improve online gameplay.
Below are the patch notes, per TheShowNation.
Gameplay Improvements and Stabilizations:
- Fewer hard choppers, dribblers, and popups in online and local two-player games.
- Added logic adjustments to increase the urgency of fielding in the infield with MLB The Show 18 1.09 update. Specifically for DP situations and when faster runners are batting.
- MLB The Show 18 version 1.09 made some adjustment to correct the fair/foul ball detection on hits in close proximity to foul poles in multiple stadiums.
- Update to the Coors Field jumbotron.
- MLB The Show 18 1.09 added various bug fixes and adjustments made throughout the game.
Once again, this patch is aimed at improving the PCI system and hitting results, particularly online. SDS has slowly made things better for hardcore players in MLB The Show 18, with a series of patches that have seen improvements to fielding, pitch speed, PCI accuracy and more.
Later today, San Diego Studio will be broadcasting live on Twitch and Facebook Live. The stream is set to begin at 5pm EST. The developer team will be announcing a new immortal player in Diamond Dynasty that will be dropping with tomorrow’s content update.
Check back here tomorrow, as we will have a breakdown of all the new content.
What do you think of the new MLB The Show 18 patch? Are you seeing improvements to online gameplay? Let us know in the comment section below, and don’t forget to subscribe to Sports Gamers Online. And be sure to hit the bell to be notified whenever we post a new video.