NHL 16 Update 1.04 was released today with fixes and improvements for Be a GM, Be A Pro and other game modes.
EASHL CLUB CHALLENGES
Select the Club Challenge dressing room and search for the team you wish to challenge. When both teams are ready to play, send the challenge and start your game. The game will only count towards your Pro’s Player Badges progression and personal stats.
EASHL AI GOALIES
AI goalie attributes will be lowered in the situation where a player controlled goalie drops from game to be fair to the other team.
GAMEPLAY TUNER DOWNLOAD UPDATE
When a new Gameplay Tuner is available to download it will show up in the NHL’16 main menu.
- Increased the chance of a trip when spamming pokecheck from behind the puck carrier.
- Added ability for players to lose speed the more they spam pokecheck
- Tuned down ability for players to perform defensive deflections behind them.
- Pokechecks will now only connect with strength on the way out, not on the sticks return back to the player.
- Addressed issue where AI player would be able to get a full powered pass without powering up first after a user called for pass.
- The AI will no longer auto pass when a player does a manual windup for a shot outside the offensive zone.
- Increased the effect of the pass reception slider in gameplay settings.
- Addressed issue where goalie butterfly slides weren’t overriding precision motion.
- Addressed issue where some players would be stuck in goalie control after making a pass as a goalie.
- Added butterfly slides out of both VH and Hug Post to make it easier to slide across out of those positions.
- Used controlled goalie will now face the puck earlier as it is carried towards them.
- Goalies now receive the puck more cleanly with their stick from a standing position.
- Addressed issue where a goalie would sometimes get stuck sliding in butterfly.
- Puck can no longer be chopped if the stick goes through the goalie first so that they have the same as pokechecks.
- Fixed issues where AI players wouldn’t avoid their own net properly with the puck.
- Fixed issue where User players would sometimes be stuck on the bench while an AI player played for them after situations where they served a penalty.
- Added more conditions in goalie interference logic to increase accuracy to the calls for both allowed and disallowed goals.
- Fixed button callout for accepting fights when using hybrid controls.
- Added ability to precision skating to trigger at lower speeds.
- Fixed issues with the True Broadcast camera pan direction in shootouts.
- Weakside AI defender won’t look to hit the puck carrier when they are outside the slot.
- AI will look for hits during in-zone defense even if they don’t have a great angle. This will allow AI players to bump a player off the puck even when the puck carrier has their back to them.
- Fixed issue where shot accuracy was too high on hardcore gamestyle when spinning around before taking a slapshot.
- Fixed issue where in some cases, the AI goalie wouldn’t track the shooting position properly when a player was rolling the puck back before shooting in a shootout scenario.
BE A PRO
- Increased likelihood of being drafted if the user starts in the CHL.
- Enabled the user to switch between Classic and Authentic styles after entering the mode.
- Decreased the likelihood of the game switching between classic and authentic automatically.
- Players will not get penalized for long shifts until 10 seconds after they are called to the bench.
COACH FEEDBACK AND ON-ICE TRAINER
- On-ice trainer visualizations will now show up for both teams if there are local users on both the home and away teams.
- Feedback hints can now be shown when control hints are disabled.
- Coaching feedback – Classic BAP players will not lose excessive endurance experience for long shifts.
- Coaching feedback – Fix for some coaching instructions not clearing quickly enough.
- Coaching feedback – Defensive letter grades now accumulate correctly in EASHL.
- Coaching feedback – Tie-ups and stick lifts from faceoff grip positions were not counting as using that grip in coaching feedback.
- Coaching feedback – Deflections no longer awarded to defensive players blocking shots.
- Coaching feedback – Blocked shots that hit sticks no longer count as blocked passes if there was a recent pass.
- Coaching feedback – Shot blocks now count if they hit your stick.
BE A GM
- Decreased the amount of team and player meetings that occur during a season
- Decreased the amount of points in average defensemen gets during a sim.
- Added a setting to disable team and player meetings.
- Decreased the impact of team chemistry on the sim engine.
- Added the Moncton Wildcats 3rd jersey
- Added the Frolunda Indians home and away jerseys
- Added the Providence Bruins 3rd jersey
- Added the Nashville Predators golden alternate jersey
- Added the New York Islanders 3rd jersey
- Added the Hersey Bears 3rd jersey
- Added the Texas Stars home and away jerseys
- Added the Wilkes-Barre Penguins 3rd jersey
- Improvements for Gran Rapids home and away name plate bar fix.
- Improvements for Kamloops Blazers home and away number color fixes, “C/A” placement fix.
- Fix for Montreal Canadiens home jersey eyelet and collar lace.
- Updated various center ice designs for authenticity
- Updated various goal horns and goal song timing for authenticity.
- Added 15 female heads to create player selection.
- Equipment – Added Brian’s Sub Zero 3 goalie pads, blocker and trapper
- Equipment – Added Vaughn Vintage Goalie pads, blocker and trapper
- Equipment – Added Vaughn ventus LT98 goalie pads, blocker and trapper.
- Equipment – Added added CCM 4-roll Pro III Glove.
Trust in SGO for info on the latest NHL 16 Update and tips from your favorite sports games.
@EASPORTSNHL @24Gentry @JacobBrunner