Patch 1.03 for EA’s NHL 17 is now available for PS4 and Xbox One. The patch brings changes to HUT, EASHL, and the general gameplay experience, but it isn’t a massive upgrade.
The details for Patch 1.03 are as follows:
- Improved functionality to stick lifts in open ice and during net battles
EA Sports Hockey League
- Addressed issue with EASHL Drop-in’s where captains on the Class Select screen couldn’t change player class or jersey selection
- Added a roster download check on entry into EASHL to fix an issue where Creation Zone in EASHL wouldn’t load newly added jerseys or equipment
- Resolution to a jersey issue seen by some users after they switched from custom uniforms to stock
- Resolved issue where some EASHL teams were not able to match up in regular season games after winning an EASHL Playoff Championship
Hockey Ultimate Team
- Reduced the chances of the HUT infinite load issue from occurring
- Added additional telemetry logging to help us gather more information about the HUT infinite load issue
- Improved game stability online and offline based on some crash issues seen by the community
SGO is your source for all things NHL 17.