Some details for Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 have been leaked from an online store listing. It is currently listed for release on September 12th in North America and September 14th in other regions.
Some details were unveiled too, as it follows:
- Gameplay Masterclass – Strategic Dribbling, Real Touch+ and new set pieces take the unrivalled gameplay to the next level
- Presentation Overhaul – New menus and real player images
- PES League Integration – Compete with PES League in new modes including myClub
- Online Co-op – A mode dedicated to co-op play is newly added
- Random Selection Match – Fan favourite returns with new presentation and features
- Master League Upgrade – New pre-season tournaments, improved transfer system, presentations and functionality
- Enhanced Visual Reality – New lighting, reworked player models and animations covering everything from facial expressions to body movement to bring the game to life
Prices are currently only available in the Microsoft Australia store. The standard pre-order bundle is listed at AUS $99.95, with the FC Barcelona pre-order bundle available for AUS $109.95. Basing on the exchange rate, the prices in USD may thus be $69.99 for the standard edition and $79.99 for the FC Barcelona bundle.
The XBox page also revealed these details:
- Local multiplayer- 8 players
- Online multiplayer- 1 to 22 players
- Online co-op
- Local co-op
Stay tuned on Sports Gamers Online for more information about the new PES chapter as the release date approaches.