EA Sports has released a PGA TOUR 16 Update for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The latest update includes four all-new modes in Play Now.
- Skins (2-4 players) – Compete to win the most money by winning holes.
- Best Ball (4 players) – 2 vs 2 team play that uses stroke play scoring.
- Four Ball (4 players) – 2 vs 2 team play that uses match play scoring.
- Alternate Shot (4 players) – 2 vs 2 team play where teammates alternate turns while playing 1 ball that uses match play scoring.
Tee off in these new modes on Quail Hollow with Henrik Stenson, the newest golfer and course to be added.
Below are some additional updates that have been included in the update:
- Added Skins, Best Ball, Four Ball and Alternate Shot game modes to Play Now offline
- Added TaylorMade M1 Driver to created golfer equipment inventory.
- Added 4 new Attribute Bonus types for created golfers.
- Added a new form of miss hit on Advanced Swing Mechanic that adds mishit for being outside the swing path at any point in the swing.
- Updated attributes of licensed golfers based on real world performance.
- Various Treasure Island fixes.
- Various Matchmaking stability fixes.
- Various performance fixes.
- Increased XP earned by created golfers in Night Club Challenge.
This marks the fourth content update that has been made since the game launched. TPC Scottsdale was added in August, East Lake in September and Treasure Island, along with golfer Dustin Johnson, in October.